Inge Forster > Stewarts Law LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Stewarts Law LLP Offices
5 NEW STREET SQUARE
- Go to...
Partner in the Competition Litigation department. Inge specialises in competition litigation damages claims in the English Courts. Inge is a skilled negotiator and has significant experience in settling disputes without involving the Court including at the pre-action stage. She is also an experienced trial lawyer.
Recent cases of note include:
- Acting for major power company in its claim for damages in relation to the High Voltage Power Cables Cartel
- Acting for a multi-national distributor of electronic products and services in connection with the Liquid Crystal Displays Cartel
- Acting for major UK retailers in multi-billion pound claims against Visa and MasterCard
- Acting for global corporation in its claim arising from the Smart Cart Chips Cartel
Inge was ranked as a Leading Individual in the Legal 500 and described in the legal directories as “extremely impressive” and “highly responsive and engaged with the detail of the case” with “wide-ranging experience of competition litigation”.
Inge trained at Manches LLP, joined Stewarts in 2009 and was made a partner in 2013.
• LSLA (London Solicitors Litigation Association)
• AIJA (International Association of Young Lawyers)
University of Birmingham (2001, BA Hons, English Literature and History of Art); College of Law, Chester (2003 PgDL; 2004 LPC).
Inge’s interests include current affairs.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
The specialist competition litigation practice at Stewarts Law LLP possesses a ‘dynamic’ team with a number of experienced partners including ‘amazing’ practice head Kate Pollock and cross-border disputes expert Inge Forster. The firm’s major clients include UK household names Asda and Marks & Spencer. The competition litigation team also uniquely contains in-house economist Mark Lewis.
- Leading individuals - London > Dispute resolution > Competition litigation
- Competition litigation - London > Dispute resolution
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Dispute resolution > Public international law
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Transport > Travel
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Dispute resolution > Competition litigation
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: premium
- Dispute resolution > Tax litigation and investigations
- Employment > Senior executives
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Risk advisory > Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Insurance > Insurance litigation: for policyholders