Jonathan Morley > Charles Russell Speechlys LLP > Cheltenham, England > Lawyer Profile
Charles Russell Speechlys LLP Offices
- Go to...
Healthcare, technology, media and telecommunications; corporate, mergers and acquisitions, and strategic alliances.
Jonathan is a corporate finance lawyer advising clients on a wide range of transactions. He has particular experience in mergers and acquisitions (public and private), private equity investments and exits, angel investments, capital markets work, joint ventures and corporate reorganisations. Jonathan also provides general advice on company law matters. He advises businesses in a wide range of sectors, including technology, healthcare and retail. Experience: advising Battery Ventures on the disposal of Vero Software to Hexagon; advising Animatrix on the £10.5m reverse takeover of Premaitha Health by ViaLogy PLC; advising founding shareholders on the sale of a medical traceability solutions business; advising a multinational IT solutions business on various restructuring projects.
South West > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire
Charles Russell Speechlys LLP‘s Cheltenham offices house ‘collaborative, commercial and responsive‘ lawyers with substantial expertise in capital markets transactions, as well as high-value M&A. The team advises an impressive UK and multinational client base on deals locally and abroad. The department is led by Richard Norton, who has a strong track record in listings and take-overs, as well as leading on matters involving the Middle East. Adrian Mayer is an M&A specialist, frequently instructed to advise private equity funds that focus on Africa; he is often supported by legal director Edward Robinson. Jonathan Morley is another accomplished corporate transactional lawyer, whom clients rate as ‘outstanding‘.
- Corporate and commercial: Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire - South West > Corporate and commercial
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire
- Employment > Employment: Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate