Ms Tingting Liao > Fangda Partners > Shanghai, China > Lawyer Profile
Fangda Partners Offices
24/F, HKRI CENTRE TWO, HKRI TAIKOO HUI
288 SHI MEN YI ROAD
- Go to...
Ms Tingting Liao
Ms. Liao’s primary practice areas cover patent litigation, patent invalidation, trade secret litigation, and antitrust litigation.
- Peking University, School of Law, LL.M
- Northwestern Polytechnical University, Engineering Mechanics, B.E.
Fangda Partners‘ appellate litigation and advocacy practice is known for successfully arguing cases before the provincial high courts and the PRC Supreme Court. In non-contentious matters, the team advises on transactions involving procurements and acquisitions, along with assignments and licensing concerning technology, brands, patents and copyrights. Representative deals range from franchising, distribution and outsourcing to joint ventures, M&A, strategic alliances, and technology research and development. Key figures include IP litigation specialist James Hu, patent litigator Alexandra Yang , and Fang Qi, whose track record covers patent, trade secret, trade mark, copyright and antitrust disputes. Other experienced partners include experienced litigator Dixon Zhang, as well as Hans She, Claudia Yun, Tian Tian, Devan Shao, Giant Hu and Richard Lin. At next generation partner level, Tingting Liao‘s practice covers patent litigation and invalidations, while Lin Qin and Zheng Gou are active counsels. In May 2022, former partner Gordon Gao joined King & Wood Mallesons.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition: PRC firms
- Banking and finance: PRC firms
- Capital markets: PRC firms
- Corporate and M&A: PRC firms
- Data protection: PRC firms
- Dispute resolution: Arbitration: PRC firms
- Dispute resolution: Litigation: PRC firms
- Intellectual property: PRC firms
- Investment funds: PRC firms
- Labour and employment: PRC firms
- Life sciences and healthcare: PRC firms
- Regional coverage: Guangdong Province: Guangzhou and Shenzhen
- Private equity: PRC firms
- Real estate and construction: PRC firms
- Regulatory/compliance: PRC firms
- TMT: PRC firms