Tania MacLeod > Rosenblatt > London, England > Lawyer Profile
165 Fleet Street
- Go to...
Tania MacLeod is a Senior Partner and Head of Dispute Resolution at Rosenblatt.
Tania MacLeod combines her position as the firm’s Risk & Pricing Partner and Head of Dispute Resolution.
Tania’s particular areas of interest are company, partnership and property disputes. Tania also specialises in insolvency and corporate restructuring. She acts for a wide range of high profile companies from a variety of different sectors, as well as professional firms, individuals in shareholder disputes and insolvency practitioners in a wide range of formal insolvencies.
Her international practice has involved litigation in the US, Botswana, South Africa, the Caribbean, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.
Tania MacLeod trained Rosenblatt; qualifying in 1993.
Wilmslow County High School; Nottingham University.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Gaming and betting
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: Smaller Deals, £10m-£100m
- Real estate > Construction: non-contentious
- Corporate and commercial > Equity capital markets – small-mid cap
- Real estate > Residential property
- Employment > Senior executives
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Oil and gas
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Employment > Employers
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Real estate > Property finance