Simon Walton > Rosenblatt > London, England > Lawyer Profile
165 Fleet Street
- Go to...
Simon Walton is a Partner and Deputy Head of the Dispute Resolution team at Rosenblatt.
Simon trained at Rosenblatt, becoming a partner in 2013. He has extensive experience of commercial disputes, company/shareholder disputes, and defamation and negligence claims (including professional negligence). Property and landlord/tenant disputes are also among his specialities, and he advises on various matters arising out of insolvency, both in the UK and abroad.
In addition, Simon regularly acts for large numbers of residential tenants in service charge disputes with their landlords, appearing regularly in the Leasehold Valuation Tribunal (now called the Lands Tribunal).
2005: Trained, Rosenblatt
2013 – 2015: Partner, Rosenblatt
2007: Qualified, Rosenblatt
Solicitors Regulatory Authority.
Queen Elizabeth’s Boys School; University of Birmingham (2003, LLB); College of Law, London (LPC, distinction).
Football, golf, cricket, running, cooking.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Gaming and betting
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: Smaller Deals, £10m-£100m
- Real estate > Construction: non-contentious
- Corporate and commercial > Equity capital markets – small-mid cap
- Real estate > Residential property
- Employment > Senior executives
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Oil and gas
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Employment > Employers
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Real estate > Property finance