Mary Young > Kingsley Napley LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Kingsley Napley LLP Offices
14 ST JOHN'S LANE
- Go to...
Mary specialises in civil fraud litigation, often with an international aspect.
Her clients are individuals, small and medium sized companies, trustees and professionals, including insolvency practitioners often acting on ‘once in a lifetime’ pieces of litigation.
Mary has experience in using freezing injunctions and disclosure orders and has acted as a high court appointed supervising solicitor in respect of the execution of search orders.
Mary is widely published in the legal press including in respect of developments relating to crypto-assets, is a contributing author to Lexology’s Getting The Deal Through 2020 – Asset Recovery, and has spoken at various national and international conferences on topics relating to fraud and insolvency.
Mary is a member of the Kingsley Napley Diversity & Inclusion group and the LGBTQ and allies network.
Mary joined Kingsley Napley’s Dispute Resolution team in 2016 and became a partner in 2019.
London Solicitors Litigation Association (committee member), Fraud Lawyers Association, Commercial Fraud Lawyers Association
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Kingsley Napley LLP ‘has strength in depth, with very good collaboration between departments in cases that straddle different legal disciplines‘. The practice consistently attracts big-ticket, complex litigation, with clients benefiting from its in-house capability in relation to criminal law, regulatory issues, and media and reputation management. The firm also fields experts in related areas such as civil fraud, professional negligence, insolvency, banking and trusts. With over 25 years’ experience, Richard Foss leads the dispute resolution practice, and has particular expertise in financial services and banking disputes. The team further showcases commercial litigation specialists Ryan Mowat, Sue Thackeray, William Christopher and Fiona Simpson. Mary Young was made partner.
- Next Generation Partners - London > Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Commercial litigation: mid-market - London > Dispute resolution
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Public sector > Administrative and public law
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Dispute resolution > Professional discipline
- Employment > Senior executives
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Family: mediation
- Private client > Court of protection
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Employment > Health and safety
- Corporate and commercial > Partnership
- Risk advisory > Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Real estate > Residential property
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: contentious
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Tax litigation and investigations
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Employment > Employers
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Employment > Immigration