Fiona Simpson > Kingsley Napley LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Kingsley Napley LLP Offices
14 ST JOHN'S LANE
- Go to...
Fiona specialises in civil fraud litigation, advising clients bringing or defending civil fraud proceedings, often involving injunctions and often with an international dimension. Fiona regularly advises on freezing orders and asset tracing.
Fiona advises clients in commercial dispute resolution matters including breach of contract, partnership disputes and shareholder/director disputes. Fiona regularly advises on jurisdiction matters where a party is domiciled outside England and Wales and/or where the subject matter of a claim involves other jurisdictions.
She has been appointed by the High Court to act as a Supervising Solicitor in relation to the execution of Search Orders.
Fiona was a contributing author to Lexology’s Getting The Deal Through 2020 – Asset Recovery.
Partner Kingsley Napley LLP 2014 to date.
Fraud Lawyers Association, Commercial Fraud Lawyers Association, London Solicitors Litigation Association
Kingsley Napley LLP ‘has strength in depth, with very good collaboration between departments in cases that straddle different legal disciplines‘. The practice consistently attracts big-ticket, complex litigation, with clients benefiting from its in-house capability in relation to criminal law, regulatory issues, and media and reputation management. The firm also fields experts in related areas such as civil fraud, professional negligence, insolvency, banking and trusts. With over 25 years’ experience, Richard Foss leads the dispute resolution practice, and has particular expertise in financial services and banking disputes. The team further showcases commercial litigation specialists Ryan Mowat, Sue Thackeray, William Christopher and Fiona Simpson. Mary Young was made partner.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Public sector > Administrative and public law
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Dispute resolution > Professional discipline
- Employment > Senior executives
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Family: mediation
- Private client > Court of protection
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Employment > Health and safety
- Corporate and commercial > Partnership
- Risk advisory > Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Real estate > Residential property
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: contentious
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Tax litigation and investigations
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Employment > Employers
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Employment > Immigration