Adrian Crawford > Kingsley Napley LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Kingsley Napley LLP Offices
14 ST JOHN'S LANE
- Go to...
Adrian is a partner in the employment practice. His particular interests include TUPE and outsourcing, and issues arising in the financial services industry, including bonus disputes, regulatory issues and partnership issues. He regularly provides seminars and workshops for clients. Adrian’s work includes acting for a wide range of businesses, including well-known law firms and other professional service firms, banks, commodity and financial futures brokers, hedge funds, and individuals.
Trained Simmons & Simmons, qualified 1988; partner 1995; a regional firm 1998; partner at DMH Stallard (formerly Donne, Mileham and Haddock) 1998 to 2009; partner Kingsley Napley 2009 to date.
Law Society; Employment Lawyers Association; Association of Partnership Practitioners.
Kingsley Napley LLP approaches partnership matters with expertise in employment law and regulatory issues. The group is regularly instructed by individual lawyers and accountants in contentious matters, including those involving allegations of sexual misconduct and bullying, as well as partner exits, equal pay claims and confidentiality breaches. The group is co-led by regulatory specialist Iain Miller and employment lawyer Adrian Crawford. Julie Norris, who is part of the regulatory team, has substantial experience advising LLPs and solicitors.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Public sector > Administrative and public law
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Dispute resolution > Professional discipline
- Employment > Senior executives
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Family: mediation
- Private client > Court of protection
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Employment > Health and safety
- Corporate and commercial > Partnership
- Risk advisory > Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Real estate > Residential property
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: contentious
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Tax litigation and investigations
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Employment > Employers
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Employment > Immigration