Rena Magdani > Freeths LLP > Leicester, England > Lawyer Profile
Freeths LLP Offices
ONE COLTON SQUARE
- Go to...
Rena is a Partner and Head of the Employment team in Leicester. She deals with all aspects of contentious and non-contentious employment law for public and private sector clients. She has particular experience of representing clients at employment tribunals, advising on business reorganisations, redundancies, discrimination, unfair dismissal, TUPE regulations, providing strategic HR advice and bespoke training. Rena is recognised as a leader in the field of employment by Chambers and Partners and The Legal 500.
Qualified 1996; Edge Ellison (now Squire Patton Boggs) 1996-2000; Browne Jacobson 2000-06; joined Freeths 2006, partner 2008 to date.
Employment Lawyers Association.
Leicester University (LLB Hons); College of Law, Guildford (LPC).
Travel; tennis; reading; family.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Freeths LLP is highly active in employment-related litigation and its team is a regular fixture in Employment Tribunal cases. The group also advises on the enforcement of restrictive covenants, injunctive relief, restructurings and TUPE issues. In Leicester, national practice head Julian Middleton and Rena Magdani are the main contacts. Nottingham-based partner David Potter is also a key individual.
- Employment - East Midlands > Employment
- Leading individuals - East Midlands > Employment > Employment
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector > Public sector
- Real estate > Social housing
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment