David Potter > Freeths LLP > Nottingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Freeths LLP Offices
80 MOUNT STREET
- Go to...
Partner heading up team of employment lawyers, providing full range of legal risk management services in the employment field.
Articled Freeths LLP; qualified 1989; partner 1994.
Employment Lawyers Association.
Rossall School; Reading University (1986 LLB); Nottingham Trent University (1996 LLM Advanced Litigation).
Cycling and piano.
Lawyer Rankings(Hall of Fame)
Freeths LLP offers the full array of specialist employment law services to both national and international employers. The team offers bespoke advice, frequently acting on complex matters such as restructurings, enforcement of restrictive covenants and TUPE matters. The ‘very professional, fair and commercial’ Rena Magdani now heads the employment, pensions and immigration department nationally, taking over from Julian Middleton, who is now chair of the firm. The Nottingham office is headed by David Potter, a tribunal lawyer who ‘achieves excellent results’ and is experienced in acting for public clients and assisting corporate clients in senior exits.
- Employment - East Midlands > Employment
- Hall of Fame - East Midlands > Employment > Employment
- Leading individuals - East Midlands > Employment > Employment
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector > Public sector
- Real estate > Social housing
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate