Mrs Michal Faktor > FISCHER (FBC & Co.) > Tel Aviv, Israel > Lawyer Profile
FISCHER (FBC & Co.) Offices
146 MENACHEM BEGIN RD.,
TEL AVIV 6492103
- Go to...
Mrs Michal Faktor
Real Estate; Planning & Zoning
Ms. Faktor is a partner in FBC’s Real Estate Department. Her practice concentrates on development projects, financing transactions for real estate projects, combination transactions, purchase groups, sale & leasebacks of logistics sites & buildings, and income-yielding properties, including shopping malls, office buildings, commercial centers and nursing homes.
Ms. Faktor’s clients include Israel’s leading real estate, construction and insurance companies, institutional and private investors and REITs.
Israel Bar Association, 1995
Tel Aviv University (LL.M.), 1999; The College of Management (LL.B.), 1994
FISCHER (FBC & Co.) has a sizeable real estate team with comprehensive expertise, which includes financing, planning and zoning matters and major acquisitions. Among recent highlights, the team advised Sufrin Group in connection with multiple high-value acquisitions of land for development purposes. Practice head Amir Chen frequently advises clients on the sale and lease of real estate assets, taxation matters, financing and urban renewal projects. Michal Faktor has strong credentials in project financing, combination transactions, and sale and leaseback agreements. Senior associate Moran Rabbia-Perera is also a name to note.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: class actions (including derivative actions)
- Dispute resolution: local litigation and arbitration
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: white-collar crime, investigation and fraud
- Hi-tech and start-ups
- Planning and zoning
- Real estate and construction
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Telecoms and media
- Dispute resolution: mediation and international arbitration
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: commercial/transactions
- Investment and venture capital funds
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: disputes
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: filing/prosecution