Marcus Francis > Field Seymour Parkes LLP > Reading, England > Lawyer Profile
Field Seymour Parkes LLP Offices
1 LONDON STREET
- Go to...
Clients include corporate occupiers, high-street banks, investors, residential and commercial developers, landed estates and farmers.
Trainee Field Seymour Parkes 2001; qualified 2003; associate 2005; partner 2007.
Forest Boys School, Reading; Cardiff University (BSc Marine Geography); College of Law, Guildford.
Country pursuits, gardens, boating and skiing.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
- Leading individuals - South East > Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employment: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Family: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector > Public sector
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms