Dean Bickford > Field Seymour Parkes LLP > Reading, England > Lawyer Profile
Field Seymour Parkes LLP Offices
1 LONDON STREET
- Go to...
Dean’s specialist areas of practice include: acting for house-builders, land owners and promoters on all aspects of strategic land and development; representing lenders on all types of development and investment secured lending; acting for corporate occupiers on portfolio management, and for landlords and tenants; acquisitions and disposals; dealing with property aspects of insolvency and corporate recovery including advising insolvency practitioners.
Assistant legal adviser Colonial Mutual 1996-97; training contract Eversheds 1997-99; qualified 1999; assistant solicitor Boodle Hatfield 1999-2006; associate solicitor Field Seymour Parkes 2006-07; partner Field Seymour Parkes 2007.
Campion School; University of Kent (1994 BA Hons Classics 2(1)); College of Law, Guildford (1996 CPE, LPC).
Golf, football, cricket, skiing, music, reading, family.
Field Seymour Parkes LLP is home to a specialist strategic land team as well as an experienced real estate financing practice and advises among others blue-chip companies and high-net-worth individuals, a specialism of practice head Marcus Francis. Dean Bickford is Francis’ second in command and focuses on corporate occupiers, charities, and educational institutions. James Burgess is renowned in the Reading real estate market.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employment: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Family: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector > Public sector
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms