Ra Ramona Wyss > Walder Wyss Ltd. > Zurich, Switzerland > Lawyer Profile
Walder Wyss Ltd. Offices
PO BOX 1236
- Go to...
Ra Ramona Wyss
Ramona Wyss is a partner in the transaction team with a special focus on regulated industries and the energy sector. She advises clients on joint venture, development and outsourcing projects, acquisitions, investments and commercial contracts. As a specialist in regulatory matters, she also regularly represents clients in administrative and public procurement law proceedings.
Before joining Walder Wyss in 2011, she successfully completed a trainee program with UBS AG and worked at the in-house legal department of a leading Swiss energy provider.
Ramona Wyss' professional languages are German and English. She also speaks French.
Born in 1986, Ramona Wyss was educated at the University of Zurich (MLaw) and King’s College London (LL.M.).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Data privacy and data protection
- Intellectual property
- Leading firms: Italian-speaking Switzerland
- Private client
- Public law
- Real estate and construction
- Banking and finance: Zurich
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Leading firms: French-speaking Switzerland
- Leading firms: German-speaking Switzerland
- Banking and finance: Geneva
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Insolvency and corporate recovery