Jaime Del Fraile > Uría Menéndez > Madrid, Spain > Lawyer Profile
Uría Menéndez Offices
PRÍNCIPE DE VERGARA 187
PLAZA RODRÍGUEZ URÍA
- Go to...
Jaime Del Fraile
M&A Insurance and Reinsurance
Jaime del Fraile is based in the Madrid office of Uría Menéndez.
He joined Uría Menéndez in 2012 and was made senior associate of the firm in 2019. From September 2016 to May 2017, Jaime was seconded to the New York office of Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP as foreign associate.
His practice focuses on advising on all types of transactions in the insurance and reinsurance market, both domestic and cross border (M&A transactions involving insurance companies, bancassurance joint ventures, portfolio assignments, etc.), and on regulatory matters, including insurance distribution and reinsurance. He also has considerable experience in corporate matters and general M&A.
Jaime has also been involved in the sale and purchase of debt recovery platforms of credit institutions advising both credit institutions and debt collection service providers.
- Madrid Bar Association.
- Law Degree, Universidad Pontificia Comillas (ICADE, E-3), Madrid, 2011.
- Business Administration Degree, Universidad Pontificia Comillas (ICADE, E-3), Madrid, 2012.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets: Debt
- Capital markets: Equity
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- EU and competition
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: Manufacturing
- Industry focus: Retail
- Industry focus: TMT
- Intellectual property: patents
- Private equity
- Public law
- Real estate and construction
- Restructuring and insolvency
- White-collar crime