Mr Tom Barkhuysen > Stibbe > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
1077 WM AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
Mr Tom Barkhuysen
Environment and Planning.
Tom specialises in administrative law, compliance and sanctions, environmental, housing, education, licensing, regulatory and governmental liability issues. He advises a range of companies and public bodies including representation before Dutch and European courts. He holds a professorship in public law at Leiden University.
Dutch, English, German
Stibbe provides advice on major planning applications and infrastructure projects, and related litigation. It acts for large corporate entities and also maintains close contact with universities, the Dutch Parliament and its ministries. Jan Reinier van Angeren specialises in environment and planning and administrative law, and handles administrative and civil litigation. Anna Collignon focuses on environmental and enforcement law, and often acts for large energy and chemical sector companies. Jan van Oosten, who ‘thinks of solutions with an eye for the client’s needs’, was recently promoted to partner. Tom Barkhuysen is another name to note.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: asset finance and structured finance
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Capital markets: equity
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Energy: transactional
- Environment and planning
- EU and competition
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Capital markets: debt
- Data privacy and data protection
- Energy: regulatory
- Private equity
- Project finance and PFI
- Real estate
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Investment funds
- Industry focus: Media and entertainment