Mr Tijn Kortmann > Stibbe > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
1077 WM AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
Mr Tijn Kortmann
Environment and Planning, Real Estate.
Tijn specialises in administrative, environmental and planning, and property law. His work includes advice and litigation on decisions of, contracts with, and claims against public bodies. His clients range from multinational companies and industries (retail, chemical, energy) to public authorities (provinces, municipalities). Tijn has been elected as arbitrator in several public-public and public-private disputes.
Partner since 2008. Of counsel since 2013. Honorary associate professor Utrecht University.
The environment and planning team at Stibbe consists of ‘a large group of people with all kinds of specialisms, who are truly outstanding to work with’. It provides high-level advice on major planning applications and infrastructure projects, and also handles contentious issues and litigation. Jan Reinier van Angeren acts for public and private sector clients on planning, permits and general public law matters, and Anna Collignon advises energy and chemical-sector clients on litigation and compliance issues. Jan van Oosten is the name to note for development and infrastructure projects; Tom Barkhuysen and Tijn Kortmann are other key practitioners.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Capital markets: equity
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Energy: transactional
- Environment and planning
- EU and competition
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Investment funds
- Banking and finance: asset finance and structured finance
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Capital markets: debt
- Data privacy and data protection
- Energy: regulatory
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Private equity
- Project finance and PFI
- Real estate
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Investment funds