Mr Jan Reinier van Angeren > Stibbe > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
1077 WM AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
Mr Jan Reinier van Angeren
Construction, Environment and Planning, Real Estate, Telecoms.
Jan Reinier specialises in administrative and public law. His work includes advising local governments and large project development companies on various matters related to general public law. His expertise also comprises of administrative litigation, environmental law, planning law, subsidies and compliance. Furthermore, he is an expert on public transport and railway law.
Dutch, English, French, German
The team at Stibbe is focused on M&A and IP matters within the media and entertainment industries. Jan Reinier van Angeren is a key contact for transactional work. Other core team members are Judica Krikke and senior associate Jasper Klopper, both of whom handle a wide spectrum of IP work, including representing clients in infringement proceedings and cases regarding unlawful publications and reputational damage.
Stibbe handles litigation and advisory work in relation to infrastructure projects which involve extensive planning advice. Key individuals in the firm’s environment and planning team include Jan Reinier van Angeren, Tom Barkhuysen, and Anna Collignon. The firm’s client roster includes the Municipality of Almere, Schiphol Airport, and RWE. The team is assisting the Municipality of Purmerend with a case concerning the distance requirements around LPG filling stations and compatibility with EU legal requirements.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Capital markets: equity
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Environment and planning
- EU and competition
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance: asset finance and structured finance
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Capital markets: debt
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Data privacy and data protection
- Energy: regulatory
- Energy: transactional
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Investment funds
- Private equity
- Project finance and PFI
- Real estate
- Industry focus: Media and entertainment