Mr Alexander Todorov > Dimitrov, Petrov & Co > Sofia, Bulgaria > Lawyer Profile
Dimitrov, Petrov & Co Offices
28 TODOR ALEXANDROV BLVD
- Go to...
Mr Alexander Todorov
Real Estate Law & Foreign Investments Department
– Joined Dimitrov, Petrov & Co. in 2001 – 2009 – 2014 Assistant Professor in Real Estate Law at Sofia University, Faculty of Law
– Sofia Bar Association; – International Bar Association (IBA)
– Sofia University, Faculty of Law, (LL.M. 2004), Rector’s Award for Excellence in Study; – October 2001 – January 2002, Course in American Business Law
Bulgaria > Dispute resolution
Dimitrov, Petrov & Co advises on high-value cross-border disputes in the telecoms, energy, banking and pharmaceutical sectors. Metodi Baykushev has expertise in debt collection, insolvency, public procurement and construction disputes and medical malpractice litigation, and Hristo Nihrizov often handles major regulatory lawsuits. Key clients include Telenor and Bulgarian National Bank. Alexander Todorov is also recommended.
Bulgaria > Real estate and construction
The ‘knowledgeable experts‘ at Dimitrov, Petrov & Co assist with real estate investment, development, management, financing and litigation, as well as providing a complete range of legal services in the construction sector, especially with regard to infrastructure projects. Practice heads Alexander Todorov and Boyana Milcheva are both ‘competent, experienced and highly respected in the sector’ and ‘have an impressive way of managing projects’. Major clients include Astaldi, Agrix Bulgaria and Pepkor. The firm regularly handles high-value cross-border deals, and is advising private fund Black Sea Property on various issues surrounding the acquisition of apartments in a holiday complex.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- EU and competition
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property
- Real estate and construction