Ini Udom > Chambers of David Josse KC > London, England > Lawyer Profile
5 St Andrews Hill Offices
5 St Andrews Hill
- Go to...
Ini is a barrister specialising in regulatory work and complex criminal cases. She has particular expertise in fraud and financial crime and is ranked in the Legal 500 for Fraud: Crime (London Bar).
Ini is a barrister specialising in regulatory work and complex criminal cases. She has particular expertise in fraud and financial crime and is ranked in the Legal 500 for her fraud work. Ini is a collaborative worker whose attention to detail and meticulous case preparation is often praised. She is a persuasive advocate who is trusted and respected.
‘Ini is an astute lawyer and a passionate and persuasive advocate, whose dedication shines through. She drives cases forward with vision and great tactical judgement.’
The Legal 500 2022.
‘She is extremely clever, hardworking, a good team player, excellent on difficult legal issues, a fabulous, fearless advocate, dedicated and passionate about her work. She really cares about her cases and fights hard for her clients. She is adept at dealing with voluminous material, quickly identifying the core issues, simplifying difficult concepts and scenarios and explaining them with clarity and precision.’
The Legal 500 2021.
- Ini is also qualified to practice at the New York Bar.
- She receives instructions in relation to regulatory and professional disciplinary cases, often advising the client from the outset. A number of Ini’s cases involve medical professionals or the respective regulatory body.
- She also appears on behalf of Local Authorities and has expertise in Trading Standards and Environmental Health Services.
- Fee-paid Judge of the First-tier Tribunal (Social Entitlement Chamber).
- Adjudicator for the ETA.
- Ini is a Pupillage Supervisor and trained advocacy tutor for Lincoln’s Inn.
Direct Public Access
- Ini accepts Direct Public Access instructions.
- Ini was called to the Bar in 2002.
- Ini is a Pupillage Supervisor.
- Qualified to practice at the New York Bar.
- Specialist CPS Fraud panel counsel.
- CPS Organised Crime panel counsel.
- London Boroughs Legal Alliance (LBLA) – Grade A for Crime.
- General Dental Council (GDC) grade C (10 years’ and above call) appointed advocate.
- Grade 3 CPS prosecutor.
- Adjudicator for the ETA.
- Trained advocacy Tutor (Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn).
- Fraud Lawyers Association.
- Association of Regulatory and Disciplinary Lawyers.
- Female Fraud Lawyers Forum.
- Criminal Bar Association.
Awards and Internships
- Prior to joining the Bar, Ini undertook an internship with the United Nations (UN) High Commission for refugees and worked as a volunteer for the medical foundation caring for victims of torture.
- Thomas More bursary (Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn).
- Hardwicke Scholarship (Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn).