Mr Heico Reinoud > Dentons > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
GUSTAV MAHLERPLEIN 2
- Go to...
Mr Heico Reinoud
Partner Tax practice group
Heico Reinoud is a partner and a co-head of the Tax practice group in Amsterdam. Heico has a broad advisory experience in Dutch corporate income tax and dividend withholding tax planning, European tax law and international tax aspects of cross border transactions.
He advises real estate and private equity firms with respect to fund location and formation, structuring their investments and financing of their acquisitions. He assists pension funds and insurance companies with respect to Dutch dividend withholding tax refund procedures. Heico also advises multinationals with regard to mergers and acquisitions and internal reorganizations. He further assists his clients with obtaining advance tax rulings (ATR) and advance pricing agreements (APA) and negotiates on their behalf in tax disputes.
More recently, he has advised on matters concerning OECD’s Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS), EU State Aid and Country by Country Reporting (CbCR).
- Partner, Dentons Amsterdam (August 2017 – to date)
- Partner, Baker McKenzie Amsterdam (2009-July 2017)
- Senior Tax Manager, KPMG Meijburg Amsterdam (2007-2008)
- Senior Tax Advisor, Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg (2000-2006)
- Tax Advisor, Loyens & Loeff Amsterdam (1996-2000)
- Member, Dutch Association of Tax Advisors (NOB)
- Member, International Fiscal Association (IFA)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: asset finance and structured finance
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Data privacy and data protection
- EU and competition
- Project finance and PFI
- Real estate
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Energy: regulatory
- Energy: transactional
- Environment and planning
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Private equity
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights