Mr Wesley Boldewijn > Dentons > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
GUSTAV MAHLERPLEIN 2
- Go to...
Mr Wesley Boldewijn
Wesley is a Counsel in the Amsterdam office of Dentons in the Netherlands. As an attorney at law and tax adviser he mainly practices in the areas of Dutch corporate tax, European taxation, transfer pricing and taxation of the digital economy. Combined with tax dispute resolution and litigation in those areas. His client portfolio is diverse and ranges from scale ups to large multinationals. He focuses on the ‘new economy’ consisting of tech companies and conventional companies that are transitioning to this new economy. He provides strategic and pragmatic tax and legal advice to set-up or maintain the desired corporate structure and to comply with the enormous amounts of existing and new legislation. Wesley has particular emphasis on tax and legal advice about European market entries, mergers and acquisitions, investment structures, corporate (re)structuring, the combination of different tax regimes and tax treaty application and dispute resolution and litigation.
- Counsel, Dentons Amsterdam
- Senior Associate, Dentons Amsterdam
- Associate Tax, Baker McKenzie Amsterdam
- Tax Assistant, KPMG Meijburg Caribbean
Member of the Dutch Association of Tax Advisors (NOB)
Member of the Netherlands Bar (NOvA)
Leiden University, Master of Laws, LL.M.
Leiden University, Bachelor of Laws, LL.B.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: asset finance and structured finance
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Data privacy and data protection
- EU and competition
- Project finance and PFI
- Real estate
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Energy: regulatory
- Energy: transactional
- Environment and planning
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Private equity
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights