Rob Hayes > Schofield Sweeney > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Schofield Sweeney Offices
76 WELLINGTON STREET
- Go to...
Rob undertakes all aspects of commercial property transactions, acting for both property owners and occupiers. He has particular experience in the health and transport fields. He regularly acts for GPs, specialist healthcare developers and banks lending into the primary healthcare sector. He has been involved in a number of NHS LIFT schemes and healthcare developments with pharmacy and dentistry elements. Key clients include Games Workshop and DFDS Seaways plc.
Trainee solicitor Clifford Chance 1992-94; solicitor and senior solicitor Booth & Co. and Addleshaw Booth & Co. 1994-2004; legal director Addleshaw Goddard 2004-05; partner Schofield Sweeney 2005 to date.
Cardinal Wiseman Boys RC Comprehensive Coventry; St Aidan’s, University of Durham (1990 BA (Hons) 2(1)). College of Law, York (1992 CPE and Law Society Finals).
Enjoying time with young family, walking in the Yorkshire Dales, good food and drink and reading science fiction and alternate history.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Public sector > Education
- Real estate > Environment
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Social housing
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Construction
- Projects, energy and natural resources (including PFI) > Infrastructure and energy
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Property litigation
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire