Dr Mauricio Becerra de la Roca Donoso > Becerra de la Roca Donoso & Asociados S.R.L. > Santa Cruz, Bolivia > Lawyer Profile
Becerra de la Roca Donoso & Asociados S.R.L. Offices
AV LA SALLE ESQ CALLE 3 ESTE (LUGONES)
CONDOMINIO EQUIPETROL, PB OF.1
BARRIO EQUIPETROL, SANTA CRUZ
- Go to...
Dr Mauricio Becerra de la Roca Donoso
Corporate / Banking / Energy and Natural Resources / Dispute resolution
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: Currently serves as the Managing Partner of Becerra de la Roca Donoso & Asociados SRL (BDA Abogados); worked as a Lawyer at the Guevara & Gutierrez Law Firm SC; Legal Consultant at the Embassy of the United States of America – Division of Narcotics Affairs (NAS); Head of the Operational Legal Division at Yacimientos Petrolíferos Fiscales Bolivianos (YPFB); Senior Lawyer at the General Superintendency of SIRESE; Lawyer at the Superintendency of Electricity; Legal Advisor to Banco Bisa S.A.; Legal Consultant to the Presidency of the Republic of Bolivia.
TEACHING: Professor in Banking and Finance, International Commercial Contracts, Administrative and Regulatory Law, Alternative Dispute Resolution in various Master’s and Postgraduate programs at the most prestigious universities and institutions in Bolivia (Private University of Santa Cruz de la Sierra (UPSA), Bolivian Catholic University – MPD, Simón Bolívar Andean University, Georgetown Latin American Board – Funbolider).
American Bar Association
Association of International Energy Negotiators
Bolivian Bar Association
International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) Bolivian Chapter
Arbitrator at the Conciliation and Commercial Arbitration Center of CAINCO (Santa Cruz), the National Chamber of Commerce CNC (La Paz), and the Chamber of Commerce and Services of Cochabamba ICAM (Cochabamba), and CEACOM – CAINCOTAR (Tarija).
- Fulbright Scholar
- LL.M. (Master of Laws) in International Legal Studies, Georgetown University, Washington D.C., United States.
- Master in Economic Law, Andean University Simón Bolívar, La Paz.
- Course on International Petroleum Law, Contracts, and Negotiations, AIPN RMMLF, Houston, TX.
- Course in Regulatory Economics and Competition Defense, UADE – CEER, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Bachelor of Laws, Bolivian Catholic University, La Paz.
- Foreign Trade Operator, IDEA, La Paz.