Mr Eduardo Mariotti > TozziniFreire Advogados > Porto Alegre, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
TozziniFreire Advogados Offices
AV. CARLOS GOMES 222 OPUS ONE 5º ANDAR
90480-000 PORTO ALEGRE
- Go to...
Mr Eduardo Mariotti
Litigation, Arbitration, Agribusiness
Eduardo works in the litigation practice of TozziniFreire’s Porto Alegre office. He has particular experience in banking and finance transactions, as well as in consumer relations issues, and his practice extends to arbitrations and contract-related matters. Clients also benefit from the vast experience he accumulated while serving as the city’s public prosecutor.
- Former vice-president of CESA (Association of Brazilian Law Firms) at Rio Grande do Sul.
- Professor of Civil Law and Civil Procedure in the graduate program of the Law School of PUCRS (Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio Grande do Sul).
- Professor at Ajuris (Escola Superior da Magistratura do Rio Grande do Sul).
Graduate of the Law School of PUCRS (Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio Grande do Sul), 1988.
TozziniFreire Advogados‘ broad service offering covers the full array of contentious matters, including class actions, commercial disputes, distribution agreements litigation, shareholder conflicts and IP litigation. Practitioners have solid experience in litigation and arbitration, and regularly act for well-known domestic and international companies. The department is led by four partners: Eduardo Mariotti, who is experienced in arbitration arising from M&A transactions and construction contracts; civil litigation expert Gabriela Vitiello Wink; Luis Renato Ferreira da Silva, whose areas of expertise include corporate and contractual disputes; and Vinícius de Oliveira Berni, who is noted for regulatory and administrative proceedings. Guilherme Carneiro Monteiro Nitschke is a name to note for commercial and investment arbitration.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Competition and antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Labour and employment
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Tax
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Dispute resolution
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: Litigation
- Energy and natural resources > Electricity
- City focus - Brasilia > Government relations
- Life sciences
- Public law
- TMT: Cybersecurity and data privacy
- International trade and customs
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Labour
- Projects and infrastructure
- City focus - Brasilia > Public law and regulation
- Real estate
- TMT: Tech, innovation and digital business
- Intellectual property
- TMT: Telecoms and media