Ms Isadora Fingermann > TozziniFreire Advogados > Sao Paulo, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
TozziniFreire Advogados Offices
R. BORGES LAGOA 1328
SAO PAULO, SP
- Go to...
Ms Isadora Fingermann
White-Collar Crimes, Crisis Management
Partner in TozziniFreire’s White-Collar Crimes practice, Isadora has extensive experience in Criminal Law, representing the interests of Brazilian and multinational corporations in cases related to economic, financial, antitrust, tax, money laundering, frauds, biddings, bankruptcy-related issues, and environmental crimes. She has 19 years of experience in litigation, acting in State and Federal Courts, and before the Supreme Court. Her previous experience in well-known criminal law boutiques, combined to a full-service law firm, results in an efficient, technical, and multidisciplinary work. Her expertise also includes highly complex internal investigations involving more than one jurisdiction, C-level training, and implementation of programs aimed at combating corruption, preventing money laundering, and improving corporate governance. As an executive director at IDDD (Instituto de Defesa do Direito de Defesa), she participated in the conception, strategic planning, and management of projects to strengthen the Rule of Law, access to justice and criminal defense.
- Fellow of The International Academy of Financial Crime Litigators.
- Former executive director of IDDD (Instituto de Defesa do Direito de Defesa), 2012-2017.
- Member of IDDD (Instituto de Defesa do Direito de Defesa), 2002-2020.
- Member of IBCCRIM (Brazilian Institute for Criminal Sciences), 2004-2020.
- Master’s degree in Policy Management from Georgetown University, USA, 2018.
- Specialized degree in Judiciary and Public Policy from FGV Law School (Fundação Getulio Vargas), 2013.
- Postgraduate degree in Economic Criminal Law from FGV, 2008.
- Graduate of the Law School of USP (Universidade de São Paulo), 2004.
‘Very focused and prepared‘, TozziniFreire Advogados regularly assists major companies in criminal matters. Its white-collar criminal law practice is independent from others in the firm, although the team benefits from collaboration with colleagues in -primarily- the compliance, competition, environment and tax areas. Highlighted for her ‘excellent professionalism‘, Isadora Fingermann is ‘very technical, strategic and has a remarkable understanding of corporate dynamics‘. A former executive director of the Institute for Defence of the Right to Defence (IDDD), Fingermann is also involved in pro bono projects at the firm, often working alongside litigation partners.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Competition and antitrust
- Labour and employment
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Tax
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Corporate and M&A
- Tax > Customs
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Dispute resolution
- Dispute Resolution: Arbitration
- Dispute Resolution: Litigation
- City focus - Brasilia > Government relations
- Public law
- TMT: Cybersecurity and data privacy
- TMT: Tech, innovation and digital business
- Energy and natural resources > Electricity (and renewable energy)
- International trade
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Labour
- Life sciences
- Projects and infrastructure
- City focus - Brasilia > Public law and regulation
- Real estate
- Tax > Tax advisory
- Tax > Tax litigation
- TMT: Media
- TMT: Telecoms
- Intellectual property
- White-collar crime and investigations