Erin Luke > Thompson Hine LLP > Cleveland, United States > Lawyer Profile
Thompson Hine LLP Offices
3900 KEY CENTER, 127 PUBLIC SQUARE
CLEVELAND, OH 44114-1291
- Go to...
Erin Luke is a partner in the firm’s top-ranked Construction practice group. She counsels clients on all aspects of project planning, development and execution. Her experience includes representing owners, developers, contractors and design firms on large-scale domestic and international projects in a broad range of industry sectors including hotel and resort developments, convention centers and facilities, sports stadia and entertainment complexes, casino and gaming developments, energy and infrastructure projects, P3 and public construction, hospital and school developments, and other high profile community impact projects.
Erin provides a full-service approach to client service, offering front-end transactional advice as well as claims management and resolution assistance. Her experience includes project delivery and structuring advice, contract negotiating and drafting, insurance and risk management counseling, and general project management advice. She has also litigated, arbitrated, mediated and settled a variety of claims and disputes and is licensed in multiple jurisdictions to serve a broad range of client needs.
Erin works collaboratively with all parties to achieve the right framework for project success and expertly manages risks for her clients. Her dual transactions and disputes background provides a unique mix of insight and perspective to clients seeking to manage and mitigate project risks at the contracting phase and beyond.
- Saint Louis University School of Law, J.D., 2008
- Westminster College, B.A., 2005, summa cum laude
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Cleveland-based group chairman Jeffrey Appelbaum leads the ‘customer-oriented‘ construction practice at Thompson Hine LLP, which has ‘true team players‘ and ‘professional and diligent‘ attorneys among its ranks. Appelbaum assists public or private entities, construction managers and contractors on large-scale developments, particularly in the sports and entertainment sectors; he currently acts as counsel to TKFC LC, the ownership group of a new 22,000-seater St Louis soccer stadium. Also in Cleveland, Alan Ritchie and Patrick Sweeney offer ‘top-notch day-to-day support‘ in transactional matters, ranging from the negotiation of construction agreements to the creation of project insurance programs. ‘First-rate‘ associate William Thrush can ‘render advice of counsel in short order‘ and further excels in dispute situations from mediation through to trial, while the ‘very knowledgeable‘ Erin Luke ‘even provided training‘ to clients during her role as project counsel on certain multi-million dollar infrastructure builds.
- Next Generation Partners - United States > Real estate > Construction (including construction litigation)
- Construction (including construction litigation) - United States > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Construction (including construction litigation)
- Government > Government contracts
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Industry focus > Transport: aviation and air travel - litigation and regulation
- Industry focus > Transport: rail and road - litigation and regulation
- Industry focus > Transport: shipping - litigation and regulation
- Labor and employment > Employee benefits, executive compensation and retirement plans: design
- Investment funds > Mutual/registered/exchange-traded funds
- Real estate > Real estate