Robert Paydon > Armstrong Teasdale > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Armstrong Teasdale Offices
38-43 Lincoln’s Inn Fields
- Go to...
Robert is Partner and Head of UK Commercial Litigation, he is an experienced commercial litigation/dispute resolution lawyer and advises on a wide range of contentious matters, including in the pharmaceutical/life sciences, manufacturing, natural resources and property sectors. He deals with contractual, company and shareholder disputes as well as regulatory issues (for example matters concerning the UK’s Pharmaceutical Price Regulation Schemes and advertising). Robert acts for clients from the UK and overseas and much of his work has a multi-jurisdictional aspect.
DJ Freeman (1998-2006), Fasken Martineau LLP (2006-2015), Winckworth Sherwood LLP (2016-2019), Kerman & Co (2019-2021). Kerman & Co combined with Armstrong Teasdale in 2021.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
‘Committed to the cause‘, Armstrong Teasdale‘s commercial litigation department has a strong presence in the finance, natural resources, pharmaceuticals and manufacturing industries. UK department head Robert Paydon is ‘a very good strategic thinker‘; James Thorndyke focuses on sport, IP and general commercial disputes; Fraser Mitchell is a recently-elevated partner; and senior counsel Andy Kerman is ‘a great tactician‘. Senior associate Emma Shaw and of counsel Molly Ahmed are also key litigators.
- Leading individuals London > Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Commercial litigation: mid-market London > Dispute resolution
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: Smaller Deals, £10m-£100m
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Corporate and commercial > Equity capital markets – small-mid cap
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Mining and minerals
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Oil and gas
- Employment > Immigration
- Employment > Employers