Emma Shaw > Armstrong Teasdale > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Armstrong Teasdale Offices
38-43 Lincoln’s Inn Fields
- Go to...
Sport & Commercial Litigation Departments
Emma is an Associate Solicitor in the Sports and Commercial Litigation Departments. She has a wealth of experience in both contentious and non-contentious sports matters.
Emma advises clients including The All England Lawn Tennis Club (Wimbledon), the RFU and the WRU on the enforcement of their ticket terms and conditions and assists these clients in obtaining interim injunctions. Her experience includes assisting on domestic and international disputes in a variety of sports including football, athletics, rugby, MMA and motor sport. She has extensive experience of proceedings brought before the High Court and has also acted on disputes brought in arbitral forums including the Court of Arbitration for Sport and the European Court of Arbitration.
Trained at Charles Russell, qualified in 2014 and joined Couchmans LLP. Joined Kerman & Co in 2017. Kerman & Co combined with Armstrong Teasdale in 2021.
University of Birmingham, B.A. Geography. LPC BPP Law School.
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
‘Committed to the cause‘, Armstrong Teasdale‘s commercial litigation department has a strong presence in the finance, natural resources, pharmaceuticals and manufacturing industries. UK department head Robert Paydon is ‘a very good strategic thinker‘; James Thorndyke focuses on sport, IP and general commercial disputes; Fraser Mitchell is a recently-elevated partner; and senior counsel Andy Kerman is ‘a great tactician‘. Senior associate Emma Shaw and of counsel Molly Ahmed are also key litigators.
- Rising stars London > Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Commercial litigation: mid-market London > Dispute resolution
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: Smaller Deals, £10m-£100m
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Corporate and commercial > Equity capital markets – small-mid cap
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Mining and minerals
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Oil and gas
- Employment > Immigration
- Employment > Employers