Mr Carlos Strasburg > Pinheiro Neto Advogados > Sao Paulo, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
Pinheiro Neto Advogados Offices
RUA HUNGRIA, 1100
SÃO PAULO, SP 01455-906
- Go to...
Mr Carlos Strasburg
Corporate and Commercial Litigation, Private clients, family and estate planning, and Intellectual Property.
Carlos Edson Strasburg Junior has extensive experience in intellectual property (IP) and family and succession issues in the litigation and advisory spheres. In the IP area, he mainly practices in cases involving misuse of confidential information, trademarks, unfair competition and copyrights. In the family and successions area, he has experience in large estate probate and divorce litigation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law from the University of São Paulo (USP).
Master’s Degree in Civil Law from the University of the São Paulo (USP).
Master’s Degree in Law from the University of California.
Under the leadership of José Mauro Decoussau Machado, Pinheiro Neto Advogados offers advice in the context of complex IP litigation, contractual issues and administrative matters, most notably trade mark prosecution. The team is a go-to destination for international technology companies with operations in Brazil due to its practitioners’ extensive cross-border experience. Márcio Junqueira Leite is highly regarded for his wide-ranging IP expertise. The ‘extremely qualified’ Carlos Strasburg focuses on litigation, which is also a key specialism for Tally Smitas. Gustavo Gonçalves Ferrer‘s key areas of practice include IP matters, technology, media and entertainment law.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Competition and antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Tax > Customs
- Dispute Resolution: Arbitration
- Dispute Resolution: Litigation
- International trade
- Life sciences
- City focus - Brasilia > Litigation
- Energy and natural resources > Mining
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Tax > Tax advisory
- Tax > Tax litigation
- TMT: Cybersecurity and data privacy
- TMT: Tech, innovation and digital business
- Energy and natural resources > Electricity (and renewable energy)
- Labour and employment
- Projects and infrastructure
- City focus - Brasilia > Public law and regulation
- Real estate
- City focus - Brasilia > Tax
- TMT: Media
- Wealth and succession planning
- Energy and natural resources > Hydrocarbons
- Intellectual property
- Public law
- Transport: Aviation
- Transport: Shipping
- White-collar crime and investigations