Roddy Macdonald > Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP Offices
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Roddy is a Principal Associate in the National Planning Team, specialising in all aspects of planning, compulsory purchase and highways law.
Roddy is dually qualified as a solicitor and town planner and is a member of the Law Society and Royal Town Planning Institute.
Yorkshire and the Humber > Real estate > Planning(Next Generation Partners)
Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP’s planning team is praised as ‘a safe pair of hands’ when advising on wind, solar and energy from waste projects, transport infrastructure mandates, as well as retail and residential developments. Practice leader Peter Nesbit’s planning expertise covers energy and infrastructure projects, particularly in the renewables sector, national rail transport matters, commercial developments and CPOs. Other key members of the team include legal director Roddy Macdonald, who is noted for his expertise in the house building sector, and principal associate Paul McLean, who advises educational institutions on the planning aspects of developments.
- Next Generation Partners - Yorkshire and the Humber > Real estate > Planning
- Planning - Yorkshire and the Humber > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Public sector > Education
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Employment > Health and safety
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Pensions
- Real estate > Property litigation