Paul McLean > Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP Offices
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Paul is an Associate in the Planning department at Eversheds based in the Leeds office.
He advises on all aspects of planning law including planning, infrastructure and highways agreements, applications for development consent and planning appeals.
Paul primarily acts for a wide range of clients including commercial developers, renewable energy developers and public sector regeneration bodies.
Yorkshire and the Humber > Real estate > Planning
Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP’s planning team is praised as ‘a safe pair of hands’ when advising on wind, solar and energy from waste projects, transport infrastructure mandates, as well as retail and residential developments. Practice leader Peter Nesbit’s planning expertise covers energy and infrastructure projects, particularly in the renewables sector, national rail transport matters, commercial developments and CPOs. Other key members of the team include legal director Roddy Macdonald, who is noted for his expertise in the house building sector, and principal associate Paul McLean, who advises educational institutions on the planning aspects of developments.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Public sector > Education
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Employment > Health and safety
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Pensions
- Real estate > Property litigation