Andy Bertron > Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP > Tallahassee, United States > Lawyer Profile
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP Offices
215 South Monroe Street, Suite 400
Tallahassee, FL 32301
- Go to...
Andy Bertron is a member of the Firm’s litigation and transportation groups. Mr. Bertron represents manufacturers and distributors in motor vehicle franchise and distribution counseling and litigation. He advises car, truck, motorcycle and marine manufacturers and distributors nationally on market representation matters and litigation.
- Past Chair, Florida Bar Administrative Law Section Executive Council
- The Florida Bar
University of Florida Levin College of Law, JD with honors, Columbia University, MBA, honors, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, BA
United States > Industry focus > Transport: rail and road - litigation
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP’s automotive practice represents motor vehicle manufacturers and distributors on dealer and franchise disputes. Indeed, clients note in particular the team’s ‘expertise in automotive dealer and distribution law’. Mark Clouatre in Denver represented PACCAR in a dealership application dispute, and regularly acts for Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in disputes with dealerships and consumers. Columbia-based Keith Hutto, who handles franchise and distribution cases, is defending Nissan on a number of franchise and dealership cases. Other names to note include Andy Bertron in Tallahassee and Richard Otera in Los Angeles. Hutto and Steven McKelvey, who is also based in Columbia, jointly head the team.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Product liability, mass tort and class actions: toxic tort - defense
- Industry focus > Transport: rail and road - litigation
- Government > Government relations
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Industry focus > Healthcare: service providers
- Real estate > Real estate
- Real estate > Real estate2