Joshua Isenberg > Morrison Foerster > Tokyo, Japan > Lawyer Profile
Morrison Foerster Offices
SHIN-MARUNOUCHI BUILDING, 29TH FLOOR
5-1, MARUNOUCHI 1-CHOME, CHIYODA-KU
- Go to...
Josh’s practice includes a wide variety of real estate transactions, including senior and mezzanine financing, acquisitions, sales, construction and development matters, joint ventures, and ground leases. Josh has represented a broad range of institutional and private clients in connection with office, industrial, hotel, retail, mixed-use, and multi-family projects.
University of California, Santa Barbara, B.A.
University of Southern California, M.B.A.
University of Southern California, J.D.
Bar Admissions: New York, California and Japan (Gaikokuho-Jimu-Bengoshi)
Lawyer Rankings(Hall of Fame)
Morrison Foerster‘s real estate practice is equipped to assist clients with a broad range of real estate asset types and the full lifecycle of real estate investment, from fund formation, acquisitions and real estate financing to dispositions and public offerings. The team is jointly led by managing partner Masahiro Shiga, whose expertise spans private equity, project finance for renewable energy transactions and real estate investment trusts, and Theodore Seltzer. Seltzer focuses on representing domestic and international investors in real estate finance transactions and distressed loan portfolio acquisitions. Joshua Isenberg is recommended for office, industrial, hotel, retail and mixed-use projects. Narutake Takasu is especially sought after to handle general corporate matters as well as sales, acquisitions and leasing transactions for corporates. Junichi Kurokoshi regularly acts for banks and private funds on asset management matters for commercial and residential properties.
- Hall of Fame Japan > Real estate and construction: International firms and joint ventures
- Real estate and construction: International firms and joint ventures Japan
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition: International firms and joint ventures
- Corporate and M&A: International firms and joint ventures
- Dispute resolution: International firms and joint ventures
- Intellectual property: International firms and joint ventures
- Real estate and construction: International firms and joint ventures
- TMT: International firms and joint ventures