Junichi Kurokoshi > Morrison Foerster > Tokyo, Japan > Lawyer Profile
Morrison Foerster Offices
SHIN-MARUNOUCHI BUILDING, 29TH FLOOR
5-1, MARUNOUCHI 1-CHOME, CHIYODA-KU
- Go to...
Junichi’s practice focuses on the representation of Japanese and non-Japanese investment banks, commercial banks, private investment funds, pension funds, hedge funds, real estate developers, real estate operators and real-estate companies in the negotiation, structuring, documentation and arrangement of real estate and structured finance transactions, including non-recourse financing and refinancing, the acquisitions, dispositions, leasing, developments, operations and asset management, and fund management arrangements for commercial and residential properties in Japan and the United States.
Japanese and English
Chuo University, LL.B.
New York University School of Law, LL.M.
Bar Admissions: Japan and New York
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners: Bengoshi)
Morrison Foerster’s real estate group is led by Theodore Seltzer and Masahiro Shiga, and represents clients at all stages of the real estate investment cycle, from fund formation issues, to project acquisitions and financings, portfolio sales and public offerings. Seltzer advises on cross-border equity and debt financing issues, fund formations, development projects and distressed loan portfolio acquisitions, while Shiga regularly acts for major commercial lenders, investors and investment banks. Also of note is Joshua Isenberg with extensive expertise in real estate transactions, acting for institutional and private clients in connection with office, industrial, hotel, retail, mixed-use and multi-family projects. Junichi Kurokoshi and Narutake Takasu are also key contacts in relation to real estate transactions. At non-partner level, counsel Christopher Spalding is a noteworthy practitioner.
- Next Generation Partners: Bengoshi - Japan > Real estate and construction: International firms and joint ventures
- Real estate and construction: International firms and joint ventures - Japan
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition: International firms and joint ventures
- Corporate and M&A: International firms and joint ventures
- Dispute resolution: International firms and joint ventures
- Intellectual property: International firms and joint ventures
- Real estate and construction: International firms and joint ventures
- TMT: International firms and joint ventures