Ms Candace Beinecke > Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP > New York, United States > Lawyer Profile
Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP Offices
ONE BATTERY PARK PLAZA
NEW YORK, NEW YORK 10004-1482
- Go to...
Ms Candace Beinecke
Corporate transactions, governance and internal investigations.
Chair, Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP since 1999; Chair, First Eagle Funds (public Mutual fund family); Director, ALSTOM, Rockefeller Financial Services, Inc. and Rockefeller & Co., Inc., Vornado Realty Trust; Trustee, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, The Wallace Foundation; Director and Vice Chair, Partnership for New York City.
Board of Advisors, Yale Law School Center for the Study of Corporate Law; Member, Women’s Forum.
New York University, A.B.; Rutgers University School of Law, J.D.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Product liability, mass tort and class action - defense: pharmaceuticals and medical devices
- Industry focus > Transport: aviation and air travel - finance
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: transactional
- Antitrust > Cartel
- Tax > International tax
- International Trade > International trade
- Antitrust > Merger control
- Dispute resolution > Product liability, mass tort and class action - defense: consumer products (including tobacco)
- Finance > Restructuring (including bankruptcy): corporate
- Dispute resolution > Securities litigation: defense
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: large deals ($1bn+)
- Tax > US taxes: non-contentious
- Dispute resolution > Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense