Mr Jeffrey Jacobstein > Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner LLP > Boston, United States > Lawyer Profile
Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner LLP Offices
TWO SEAPORT LANE
BOSTON, MA 02210-2001
- Go to...
Mr Jeffrey Jacobstein
Leader, Patent Office Practice Section
Jeffrey Jacobstein, leader of the firm’s patent office practice, brings more than 15 years of experience in sophisticated counseling and successful resolution of contentious proceedings to his practice with clients in the biotechnology and life science spaces.
- Harvard Law School
- J.D., cum laude, 2010
- University of Cambridge
- M.Phil., Developmental Biology, 2007
- Harvard College
- A.B., Neurobiology, summa cum laude, 2006
United States > Intellectual property > Patents: prosecution (including re-examination and post-grant proceedings)
IP powerhouse Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner LLP covers the full gamut of patent prosecution services. The group stands out for its particularly superb PTAB practice, which has a remarkable track record representing petitioners and patent owners in post-grant review, inter partes review proceedings, and covered business method reviews. In addition to its solid domestic presence with offices in Washington DC, Reston, Palo Alto, Boston and Atlanta, the firm boasts a significant global footprint in jurisdictions such as the UK and Japan. Jill MacAlpine in Washington DC, who heads the patent office practice, and has a focus on the chemical and pharmaceutical areas, Boston’s Jeffrey Jacobstein, who is a recurring choice for clients from the biotechnology and life science spaces, and Aaron Capron in Palo Alto are key contacts of the group.
- Patents: prosecution (including re-examination and post-grant proceedings) - United States > Intellectual property
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Intellectual property > Patents: litigation (full coverage)
- Intellectual property > Trademarks: litigation
- Intellectual property > Trademarks: non-contentious (including prosecution, portfolio management and licensing)