Charles Jagger > Addleshaw Goddard > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Addleshaw Goddard Offices
1 ST PETER'S SQUARE
- Go to...
Partner specialising in all forms of property litigation including dilapidations, lease renewals, rent review, professional negligence, insolvency and issue arising from the development of land such as easements, restrictive covenants and rights of light.
Trained Addleshaw Booth & Co; qualified 1993; partner Addleshaw Booth & Co (now Addleshaw Goddard) 2001.
Leicester University (1990 LLB Hons).
Hiking, cricket, Leeds United football club.
North West > Real estate > Property litigationWithin: Leading individuals -
Addleshaw Goddard‘s ‘first-rate‘ department is instructed by large institutional investors, high-profile tenants, developers and financial institutions on contentious and pre-contentious issues. The team is involved in retail, consumer, financial services and transport sector mandates. It has in-depth expertise in development work matters, and is involved in a number of cases involving rights of light and site clearance issues. Contentious landlord and tenant issues, professional negligence disputes and property-related insolvency cases are also a key component of the practice. Charles Jagger, Chris Perrin, legal director Andy Feehan and managing associate Patricia Love are key figures in the Manchester-based team.
- Leading individuals - North West > Real estate > Property litigation
- Property litigation - North West > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Human resources > Employment
- Public sector > Health
- Human resources > Health and safety
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Public sector > Local government
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Project finance and PFI
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Real estate > Planning and environment