Charles Jagger > Addleshaw Goddard > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Addleshaw Goddard Offices
1 ST PETER'S SQUARE
- Go to...
Partner specialising in all forms of property litigation including dilapidations, lease renewals, rent review, professional negligence, insolvency and issue arising from the development of land such as easements, restrictive covenants and rights of light.
Trained Addleshaw Booth & Co; qualified 1993; partner Addleshaw Booth & Co (now Addleshaw Goddard) 2001.
Leicester University (1990 LLB Hons).
Hiking, cricket, Leeds United football club.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Addleshaw Goddard‘s ‘outstanding property litigation team’ regularly advise some of the nation’s largest institutional investors, high-profile retail and leisure tenants, and financial institutions. ‘First class litigator’ Chris Perrin has a track record of cases in the Supreme Court, while Charles Jagger is an insolvency and professional negligence litigation expert with extensive expertise acting for corporate occupiers. Legal director Andy Feehan leads on major property management and right to light matters, while the ‘extremely diligent and conscientious’ Patricia Love has particular strengths in insolvency litigation and mixed use developments. The practice is headed up by Julie Middlemass in Leeds.
- Leading individuals - North West > Real estate > Property litigation
- Property litigation - North West > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Public sector > Health
- Employment > Health and safety
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Public sector > Local government
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Property litigation