Jayne Gardner > Shakespeare Martineau LLP > Stratford upon Avon, England > Lawyer Profile
Shakespeare Martineau LLP Offices
- Go to...
Jayne has over 25 years’ experience in both debt collection and credit management.
She specialises in all aspects of debt recovery and credit management, advising clients on collection of debts and internal credit procedures.
Jayne has worked in the legal sector for over 20 years, having started her career in the factoring industry, and joined the firm in 2013. She provides clients with support and advice relating to debt recovery, litigation and credit management.
“One of the most rewarding parts of my job is to meet new clients, build relationships with them and not only become their trusted advisor, but an extension of their business. For clients to consider the firm as part of their business tells me I am doing something right.”
Jayne’s SHMA® ON DEMAND content
Shakespeare Martineau LLP covers the full spectrum of debt recovery work on a regulated and unregulated basis. Led by practice head Jayne Gardner, the team advises on matters governed by the Consumer Credit Act and Financial Conduct Authority, as well as credit management and property-related work. Gardner works with Alan Hamblett and Eddie Flanagan; the three partners collectively have more than 73 years of debt recovery experience. The team acts for clients operating in sectors such as food, financial services, energy and automotive.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Public sector > Education
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Private client > Family: Birmingham
- Employment > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Employment > Employment
- Employment > Health and safety
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Social housing
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant