Jayne Gardner > Shakespeare Martineau LLP > Stratford upon Avon, England > Lawyer Profile
Shakespeare Martineau LLP Offices
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Jayne has over 25 years’ experience in both debt collection and credit management.
She specialises in all aspects of debt recovery and credit management, advising clients on collection of debts and internal credit procedures.
Jayne has worked in the legal sector for over 20 years, having started her career in the factoring industry, and joined the firm in 2013. She provides clients with support and advice relating to debt recovery, litigation and credit management.
“One of the most rewarding parts of my job is to meet new clients, build relationships with them and not only become their trusted advisor, but an extension of their business. For clients to consider the firm as part of their business tells me I am doing something right.”
West Midlands > Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
The debt and asset recovery team at Shakespeare Martineau LLP has extensive knowledge in the recovery of secured and unsecured debt and handles all aspects of asset finance. The practice works for high profile clients within the energy, engineering and financial services sectors. The firm is also known for handling international debt collection work, mainly in Europe. Team heads Jayne Gardner and Edward Flanagan work with major clients from across the energy, finance and manufacturing sectors. Alan Hamblett deals with many defended claims, as well as injunctions, shareholder actions and dilapidation claims.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Public sector > Education
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Employment > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Private client > Family: Birmingham
- Employment > Immigration
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Social housing
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Private client > Family: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant