Jayne Gardner > Shakespeare Martineau LLP > Stratford upon Avon, England > Lawyer Profile
Shakespeare Martineau LLP Offices
- Go to...
Jayne has over 25 years’ experience in both debt collection and credit management.
She specialises in all aspects of debt recovery and credit management, advising clients on collection of debts and internal credit procedures.
Jayne has worked in the legal sector for over 20 years, having started her career in the factoring industry, and joined the firm in 2013. She provides clients with support and advice relating to debt recovery, litigation and credit management.
“One of the most rewarding parts of my job is to meet new clients, build relationships with them and not only become their trusted advisor, but an extension of their business. For clients to consider the firm as part of their business tells me I am doing something right.”
Shakespeare Martineau LLP has recently expanded its presence in asset finance and debt recovery work, gaining instructions from various new clients in the energy, engineering and financial services sectors. In addition, the team is well known for its expertise in international debt collection work, primarily focused on proceedings in Europe. Jayne Gardner provides full-service advice to creditors across a diverse range of industries, including the manufacturing, energy and shipping sectors. Alan Hamblett is frequently instructed to represent creditors in contested debt proceedings involving debtors based in the UK and overseas. Recently, he acted for a logistics company in a £1.3m claim for the cost of remediation caused by asbestos contamination. Edward Flanagan specialises in the asset finance and leasing sector.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Public sector > Education
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Private client > Family: Birmingham
- Employment > Immigration
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Employment > Employment
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Social housing
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant