Alan Hamblett > Shakespeare Martineau LLP > Stratford upon Avon, England > Lawyer Profile
Shakespeare Martineau LLP Offices
- Go to...
Alan handles complex and high value disputed debt claims.
He handles various debt recovery litigation matters for public and private sector clients, including property management companies, breweries, utility companies, manufacturers and logistics suppliers.
According to Legal 500, Alan Hamblett is “very diligent, keeping to the relevant facts and asking the right questions – he is very successful for his clients’ and “takes the time to understand the client’s needs”.
“For me, the focus is always on the best commercial outcome for the client. Part of my role is to understand what that outcome is for each client.”
French, German, Spanish
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Shakespeare Martineau LLP covers the full spectrum of debt recovery work on a regulated and unregulated basis. Led by practice head Jayne Gardner, the team advises on matters governed by the Consumer Credit Act and Financial Conduct Authority, as well as credit management and property-related work. Gardner works with Alan Hamblett and Eddie Flanagan; the three partners collectively have more than 73 years of debt recovery experience. The team acts for clients operating in sectors such as food, financial services, energy and automotive.
- Debt recovery - West Midlands > Dispute resolution
- Leading individuals - West Midlands > Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Public sector > Education
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Private client > Family: Birmingham
- Employment > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Employment > Employment
- Employment > Health and safety
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Social housing
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant