Suzanne Gill > Wedlake Bell LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Wedlake Bell LLP Offices
71 QUEEN VICTORIA STREET
- Go to...
Partner specialising in advising commercial property occupiers and investors, particularly office, retail and telecommunications premises. Her expertise includes advice to high-net-worth individuals on investment in and disposal of properties in the UK, both commercial and residential. She represents business occupiers on new premises and the structuring of existing property portfolios.
Suzanne also advises developers on complex site acquisitions. Suzanne recently advised: on the title restructure and redevelopment of J. Choo Ltd’s store in New Bond Street; a NASDAQ listed telecommunications company on the acquisition of premises for a data centre; Chase Green Developments Ltd on the purchase of Royal Keys Berkhamsted for over 54 homes with a development value over £32m; Hollybrook Homes in relation to accommodation for over 380 students for the University of the Arts, London; and a family trust in relation to the office to residential conversion and development of a listed building in prime central London with a development value of over £40m. Representing a fund advised by Fenton Whelan in the acquisition, financing and development of commercial premises for conversions to ultra-prime residential in Mayfair. Working with Second Home Limited in relation to their lease of premises in Holland Park for a co-working centre.
Suzanne joined Wedlake Bell as a Partner in 2013 from Pinsent Masons. She trained with Radcliffes and qualified in 1994. Prior to joining Wedlake Bell, she held positions with Radcliffes, Coudert Brothers and KLegal before becoming a Partner with McGrigors in 2004, who merged with Pinsent Masons in 2012.
Suzanne is a member of Women in Property and the Investment Property Forum.
Hitchin Girls’ School; Cambridge University (1986-89; 1993 MA).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Residential property
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Equity capital markets – small-mid cap
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > VAT and indirect tax
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Brand management
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- Real estate > Commercial property: retail
- Real estate > Contruction: non-contentious
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Human resources > Pensions (non-contentious)
- Corporate and commercial > Commercial contracts
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Real estate > Property finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Human resources > Employment: employers