Sarah Blunn > Wedlake Bell LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Wedlake Bell LLP Offices
71 QUEEN VICTORIA STREET
- Go to...
Sarah is a partner and has been a real estate lawyer in the City of London for over 20 years and acts for investors and developers, landlords and tenants across the full property life cycle – acquiring, developing, selling and occupying commercial and development properties. She has particular expertise handling significant investment transactions, the acquisition of strategic land and advising corporate and retail occupiers on their property strategies. Her recent experience includes acting for an investment fund on multiple acquisitions of sites for redevelopment, totalling in excess of £50m pre-planning. Dealing with several HQ relocations (many in excess of 100,000 sq ft) to iconic and award-winning developments such as The Leadenhall Building, The Angel Building, Carmelite House and Nova South (Victoria). Acting for a publishing group on the acquisition of a lease and development of a 250,000 sq ft distribution centre with state of the art distribution and logistics technology. Acting for LK Bennett on numerous properties in their leasehold portfolio. Acting for The Francis Crick Institute on the £multi-million acquisition of land in central London for development of the world’s leading medical research centre.
Sarah joined Wedlake Bell in September 2018 having previously headed the Corporate Real Estate team at RPC, where she was a partner for 11 years. Sarah started her career with RPC, qualifying into the Real Estate team in 1998. She had 5 years at Addleshaw Goddard’s London office between 2002 and 2007 before being invited back to RPC as a partner. Sarah has a degree in Law from King’s College, London. She also completed the Legal Practice Course with distinction at the College of Law Guildford.
Sarah is a member of the Revo Asset Management Committee. Sarah is a Non-Executive Director of the What Works Centre for Wellbeing.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Real estate > Residential property
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Equity capital markets - low-mid cap
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > VAT and indirect tax
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Employment > Senior executives
- Employment > Pensions (non-contentious)
- Real estate > Property litigation
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Employment > Employers
- Real estate > Property finance