Ms Helen Fan > Fangda Partners > Shanghai, China > Lawyer Profile
Fangda Partners Offices
24/F, HKRI CENTRE TWO, HKRI TAIKOO HUI
288 SHI MEN YI ROAD
- Go to...
Ms Helen Fan
Before joining the firm, Ms. Fan worked as in-house counsel at Shanghai Electric Group. Ms. Fan has also worked at the New York office of Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP.
Tsinghua University, School of Economics and Management, MBA
New York University, School of Law, LL.M
Nanjing University, School of Law, LL.B.
Fangda Partners is recognised as a market leader in the field of private equity, representing global and PRC financial sponsors, venture capitalists, banks and alternative financing providers, and founders of high-growth companies on their private equity investments. The practice is bolstered by the firm’s strength in wider teams, allowing for collaboration with experts in leverage finance, capital markets, fund formation, compliance, and employment law matters. It acts on a full range of transactions, including public, private and cross-border buyouts, debt investments, portfolio secondaries, and co-investments. The practice is headed by Chen Bao from Beijing, who has extensive experience representing leading private equity clients as well as Chinese sellers in M&A transactions. Other notable practitioners include Jeffrey Ding, who has expertise in cross-border acquisitions, public offerings, and joint venture transactions, and Helen Fan, who specialises in private equity and venture capital investment across a range of industries. Meanwhile, Patrick Li is experienced in foreign direct investment matters.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition: PRC firms
- Banking and finance: PRC firms
- Capital markets: PRC firms
- Corporate and M&A: PRC firms
- Data protection: PRC firms
- Dispute resolution: Arbitration: PRC firms
- Dispute resolution: Litigation: PRC firms
- Intellectual property: PRC firms
- Investment funds: PRC firms
- Labour and employment: PRC firms
- Life sciences and healthcare: PRC firms
- Regional coverage: Guangdong Province: Guangzhou and Shenzhen
- Private equity: PRC firms
- Real estate and construction: PRC firms
- Regulatory/compliance: PRC firms
- TMT: PRC firms