Mr Zhengzheng Hu > Jingtian & Gongcheng > Beijing, China > Lawyer Profile
Jingtian & Gongcheng Offices
34/F, TOWER 3, CHINA CENTRAL PLACE
77 JIANGUO ROAD
- Go to...
Mr Zhengzheng Hu
Private Equity and Venture Capital
Mr. Hu worked in China Minsheng Banking Co., Ltd (Nanjing branch) from August 2002 to May 2003. Mr. Hu joined Jingtian & Gongcheng in 2005, and once worked in Jun He Law Offices prior to his re-joining Jingtian & Gongcheng in September 2010. Mr. Hu became a partner in 2011.
Mr. Hu specializes in capital market, private equity, M & A, and FDI. Mr. Hu has acted as PRC legal counsel in a number of IPO deals on HKEx, NYSE, NASDAQ and other stock exchange markets, and also served foreign private equity funds and other investors in various PE and M & A transactions involving domestic equities. These projects include: real estate, mining, new energy, telecommunication, media and advertisement, retail, chemical and pharmacy, and other traditional manufacturing sectors.
Mr. Hu obtained the PRC lawyer’s qualification certificate in 2006. He is a native mandarin speaker with English fluency.
Zhengzheng Hu graduated from Nanjing University Law School with LL.B in 2002 and obtained LL.M with distinction from University of Leicester Law School in 2004.
Capital markets is a core practice area at Jingtian & Gongcheng, and as a result it is well regarded for its expertise across both equity and debt capital market fields. It regularly acts for issuers and underwriters, and is particularly active in advising on complex securities transactions listed on international stock exchanges in Europe, the US, Australia, and across China. Practice head Zhenhua Xiang has extensive experience across the field, including on IPO, M&A, foreign investment, overseas financing, and state-owned assets management matters. The team is supported by Xiang Gao, who has particular expertise in corporation restructuring, IPOs, and bond issuance projects, as well as Zhengzheng Hu, whose projects span a range of industries, including healthcare, TMT, sports, and new energy.
Offering comprehensive legal services to a range of financial institutions, private equity, and venture capital investors, Jingtian & Gongcheng has an impressive private equity practice. Its main areas of expertise include restructuring pre-private equity investment and private equity financing, from angel rounds to pre-IPO funding, for both domestic and foreign companies. The team is led by Yongqing Huang from Beijing. Zhengzheng Hu has significant experience acting for foreign private equity funds, whilst Guanchun Dai has specific expertise in transaction structuring, investment and business models of TMT industry.
- Leading individuals - China > Private equity: PRC firms
- Capital markets: PRC firms - China
- Private equity: PRC firms - China
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: PRC firms
- Capital markets: PRC firms
- Dispute resolution: Arbitration: PRC firms
- Dispute resolution: Litigation: PRC firms
- Investment funds: PRC firms
- Regional coverage: Zhejiang Province: Hangzhou
- TMT: PRC firms
- Corporate and M&A: PRC firms
- Labour and employment: PRC firms
- Private equity: PRC firms
- Projects and energy: PRC firms
- Real estate and construction: PRC firms
- Regulatory/compliance: PRC firms
- Data protection: PRC firms
- Life sciences and healthcare: PRC firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: PRC firms
- WTO/international trade: PRC firms
- Intellectual property: PRC firms