Jarred Wright > Roythornes Solicitors > Spalding, England > Lawyer Profile
Roythornes Solicitors Offices
- Go to...
Wealth management, agricultural estates, wills and probate
Jarred, is a partner in the private client department of Roythomes and has particular expertise in relation to capital taxes planning, trust law, succession planning and the Single Payment Scheme. He has a client base heavily involved in the agricultural and food industries and is a member of the Agricultural Law Association (ALA), Country Land and Business Association (CLA) and the NFU. Jarred regularly speaks for a variety of professional organisations and national and local interest groups and tutors on the ALAs ‘Starter for Ten’ course in relation to tax, trusts and agricultural matters. Jarred also advises on the capital tax implications of large renewables projects.
The Alconbury office of Roythornes Solicitors continues to grow as a hub for the firm’s services, among which private client is a key area. The firm is particularly well known for dealing with complex agricultural matters typically with a business succession aspect. The ‘professional, friendly and helpful‘ team, led by Elizabeth Young, works across all of the firm’s offices but has a longstanding client base in East Anglia. Jarred Wright and Paul Thompson are the other main partners.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant