Mark Gillies > Myerson Solicitors LLP > Altrincham, England > Lawyer Profile
Myerson Solicitors LLP Offices
20 BARRINGTON ROAD
- Go to...
Mark has advised commercial clients for over 20 years on a wide range of commercial property matters.
Mark has developed a strong reputation for expertise in real estate secured lending and development finance, supported by a strong background of asset management and commercial development experience.
Myerson Solicitors LLP offers a full service real estate practice with specialists in core real estate development, residential work, and plot sales instructing on strategic land matters. Joanne Perritt heads the team in Altrincham, leading on key transactions and regularly advising on large-scale residential developments, commercial leases and secured lending questions. Legal director Ian Gordon works with both landlords and tenants, and is particularly experienced in development work including acquisitions and disposals. Mark Gillies is a key name on several deals, and is also recommended.
Based in Cheshire, Myerson Solicitors LLP works with rural businesses and high-net-worth agricultural clients regarding both commercial and residential property matters, including property litigation and contentious construction matters. Mark Gillies provides specialist advice on property investment and asset management, while Clara Staunton manages trusts and advises on the administration of estates. Andrew Brown is a key resource regarding the preparation of constitutional documentation and business structuring. Jane Tenquist focuses on alternative dispute resolution. Real estate litigation specialist and senior associate Karen Taylor joined from Land Law LLP in July 2021.
- Agriculture and estates - North West > Private client
- Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West - North West > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate