Andrew Brown > Myerson Solicitors LLP > Altrincham, England > Lawyer Profile
Myerson Solicitors LLP Offices
20 BARRINGTON ROAD
- Go to...
Corporate & Commercial
Andrew qualified as a solicitor in 1997. Prior to joining Myerson in May 2012, Andrew worked at major national and regional firms.
Before studying law, Andrew attended King’s College School in Wimbledon, obtained a BA Hons in Geography (University of Manchester) and an MA in Southern African Studies (University of York).
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Myerson Solicitors LLP expertly assists a core client roster of owner-managed businesses and SMEs with high-value M&A transactions, challenging tax matters, and supply chain issues arising as a result of Brexit. The firm is also able to leverage its inter-departmental strength to provide advice on mandates at the intersection of corporate work with IT, IP, property and private wealth. Practice head Mohammed Akeel Latif is supported by a deep and growing bench of seasoned practitioners, including Andrew Brown and new arrival Chris Moss – who brings particular expertise in the financial services sector as well as experience leading the commercial team at JMW Solicitors LLP to the table. At senior associate level, Terry Moore and Richard Meehan – who joined from DWF in February 2022 – are recommended.
Based in Cheshire, Myerson Solicitors LLP works with rural businesses and high-net-worth agricultural clients regarding both commercial and residential property matters, including property litigation and contentious construction matters. Mark Gillies provides specialist advice on property investment and asset management, while Clara Staunton manages trusts and advises on the administration of estates. Andrew Brown is a key resource regarding the preparation of constitutional documentation and business structuring. Jane Tenquist focuses on alternative dispute resolution. Real estate litigation specialist and senior associate Karen Taylor joined from Land Law LLP in July 2021.
- Agriculture and estates - North West > Private client
- Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West - North West > Corporate and commercial
- Leading individuals - North West > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate