Iwan Williams > Aaron & Partners LLP > Chester, England > Lawyer Profile
Aaron & Partners LLP Offices
5-7 GROSVENOR COURT
- Go to...
Iwan is a Senior Associate in the Commercial Property department at Aaron & Partners. He qualified in March 2011, having trained with Capital Law LLP, a commercial law firm in Cardiff.
Iwan mostly undertakes transactional and advisory work and provides property support on corporate and company transactions. He is experienced in all aspects of commercial property work, but focuses on property development (with particular expertise on conditional contracts, development agreements, options and overage deeds), site assembly, investment purchases (acting for both banks and purchasers), landlord and tenant transactions (including pre-let agreement and sales of multi-occupied and multi-use buildings) and commercial and residential estate disposal.
Iwan is valued for his technical, commercial and pragmatic approach and always strives to provide commercially-focused solutions. His clients appreciate his approachability and the incisive and bold advice that he provides.
Iwan is a fluent Welsh speaker and regularly provides written and oral advice in Welsh.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Human resources > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery