Emma McGlinchey > Aaron & Partners LLP > Chester, England > Lawyer Profile
Aaron & Partners LLP Offices
5-7 GROSVENOR COURT
- Go to...
Emma has significant skill in a broad range of commercial real estate matters. She has worked for a variety of clients granting and taking leases, acquiring and disposing of property, developing sites and property portfolio management.
Emma has a wealth of experience acting for a major retailer with a particular focus on food retail development.
Aaron & Partners LLP stands out for its expertise across ecclesiastical property and charity land work. The education, utilities, food and retail sectors are also key areas of focus, and it is also instructed on renewable energy and waste management mandates. The team is active on commercial and residential development matters and is experienced in agricultural land and estates work. Team head Simon Ellis frequently handles commercial property instructions and is experienced in the utilities and charities sectors. Emma McGlinchey, who joined in 2018 from Knights plc, acts for retail and food sector clients. Senior associate Lisa Moncur is ‘first-rate‘ and is experienced in diocesan work.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Human resources > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery