Paul Bricknell > Kuit Steinart Levy LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Kuit Steinart Levy LLP Offices
3 ST MARY'S PARSONAGE
- Go to...
Tax and estate planning
Paul is a partner and specialises in all aspects of tax and estate work, with a particular focus on the succession of family businesses. Paul’s work includes advising on the use of wills and trusts for succession planning, as well as asset ownership structures to maximise tax efficiency. Paul also advises on mental capacity issues, care home fee planning and regularly advises on contentious trust and estate matters, including Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975 claims.
He regularly acts for high net worth individuals including those appearing on The Sunday Times Rich List. Paul has been quoted in both the national and local press as well as specialist publications on succession issues.
Paul has developed a speciality in advising clients on structuring property investments including incorporating property partnerships and demerging existing property companies.
Joined Kuits in 2012
Qualified in 2001
Manchester Metropolitan University
College of Law York
Manchester-based law firm Kuit Steinart Levy LLP has a strong contentious tax team, which is led by Robert Levy, and ‘consistently demonstrates a strong understanding of how to guide clients through even the most complex of tax disputes’. Areas of focus include HMRC fraud investigations, as well as investigations arising from tax schemes and cases involving tax data theft. The group also handles criminal investigations and prosecutions involving offshore issues. Paul Bricknell specialises in tax advisory and disclosure work, and has expertise in the categorisation of tax offences.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Employment > Employment: employee/union firms
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction